No African safari tour is complete without seeing the Uganda Mountain Gorillas. Go on gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda and experience an unforgettable meeting with these gentle apes yourself! Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is inhabited by a population of about 340 individuals of Mountain Gorillas, which makes up almost half of all the mountain gorillas remaining in the world.
Take advantage of this discounted Gorilla Permit Prices in November 2017 and go a once in a lifetime gorilla trekking experience. Gorilla Trekking Permits will cost only $450 for all trekkers, so you are saving USD150 per permit. Book your Uganda gorilla trek permits through us with confidence by telephone +256 772 779 796 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org We recommend that we book your gorilla permits as early as possible and then we can proceed to work with you and plan the rest of your Gorilla Trekking or Africa Safari on time.
All Uganda gorilla trekking safaris this November 2017 can be customized to meet solo traveler, family, friends and groups needs.
We have a strong team 15 Tour Consultants so when you order your gorilla permit through us, you are guaranteed timely response and booking. We assign a dedicated staff, driver and tour guide to every inquiry that comes to us, so you are guaranteed timely response to emails. We keep you informed throughout the enter process. Despite time zone differences, we reply to emails in less than 2 hours, throughout the week, including weekends. Read below the step-by-step guide on gorilla permit booking process.
1. Send us an email or telephone us with your preferred gorilla trekking dates. We request that you give us a range of dates, incase gorilla permits are not available for your preferred gorilla trek day.
2. Based on gorilla permits availability dates. We will contact you to confirm your dates.
3. We then request that you send to us full names, nationalities and passport numbers of all the gorilla trekkers. This information is printed on gorilla permits. ( You can send this information in your first email so that we can have it ready in your system)
4. We will then send you safe payment details options to pay for your gorilla permit or you entire gorilla trekking safari. In some cases, we will request you to use international money transfer services like western Union or Money Gram if the booking is very urgent.
5. When you send gorilla permit fees, we request that you inform us so that we can track it in our bank and send you a receipt on time. It usually takes 4-7 business working days for the monies to get to us. They are times when we can purchase your gorilla permit using our own funds as soon as we receive a fees transfer notification. This helps make sure all gorilla permits are booked without fail.
6. When we receive gorilla permits, we shall scan and email copies of the gorilla permits. We keep the original gorilla permits and deliver them to you in person when we meet you at the airport or your preferred location.
7. We usually recommend that travelers booking gorilla permits through us book our service as this helps them save over $200 and get all the discounts we offer. Contact our customer service team to book you gorilla permit or gorilla trekking safari.
8. Do you have any questions about gorilla permits? Contact our customer service team or call us today +256 772 779 796
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is best known for its primate populations, being home to about half the world’s mountain gorillas, at over 340 endangered gorillas. The ecosystem is exceptionally high in biodiversity, with rich flora and fauna species. This why every traveler wants to visit Bwindi on their African Safari.
Bwindi is also a birding paradise, home to 348 bird species. This area is one of Uganda’s best bird watching destinations. Proclaimed World Heritage Site, Bwindi is one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world hosting unique and precious floral species. There's also a substantial chimpanzee population and research shows that Bwindi is the only forest in Africa where these two apes live together.
For anyone looking to discover someplace beautiful and off the beaten track, Uganda is a top tourist destination with something for everyone. Uganda offers Africa as you’ve always imagined it - wild, verdant, beautiful, and just waiting to be explored.
Uganda is very nearly the most complete safari destination in Africa – boasting both the Big Five, the enigmatic mountain gorilla, and the ever-popular chimpanzee. Uganda’s Big Five are represented across the country’s top ten national parks.
Thousands of travelers come to Uganda looking for an up close and personal experience with its most famous primate residents - the mountain gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and the chimpanzees of Kibale National Park. Uganda’s national parks like Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Kidepo Valley National Park offer the best Wildlife viewing safari in the world.
One of Uganda’s greatest attractions is its natural beauty. The county has top luxury hotels, nature lodges, amazing tented camps, and backpacker budget options. Compared to neighboring countries, Uganda offers up similar experiences at a cheaper rate. Visitors to parks like Kibale National Park will get a much more intimate chimpanzee experience than can be found anywhere else in the world.
Our expert guides passionately impart an incomparable wealth of knowledge, personally researched and experienced, about habitats, ecology, birds, trees, plants, animals and insects, providing our guests with enough memorable wildlife experiences to last a lifetime. See detailed Itinerary below, or Contact our Customer Service Team to customize your Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour.
We will leave Kampala and drive 283kms to Mbarara, traveling via Masaka. We pause at the Equator to take photographs of the crossing, stretch our legs and enjoy some snacks. We will continue to Mbarara for lunch. We break our journey for lunch along the way for snacks and coffee in Kabale and then head to Bwindi Forest. Dinner and overnight stay at Broad Bill Forest Camp (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
After an early breakfast, we will head to the Headquarters of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for an orientation plus meeting the guides as well as separation into the groups basing on which gorilla group you are to be tracking. From there you will set off for your thrilling experience of the Gorillas. Hiking within this mysterious and wonderful forest offers quite a lot to see as you make your way to see the Mountain Gorillas. Look out for additional primates, butterflies, mammals and birds. The trekking will entail thorough climbing before you come face to face with the Mountain Gorillas, watching them only a few meters away. You will see the baby with the mothers, the gorillas partaking their every day routine just right in front of you. Because of tourists like you, we have worked with conservationists and communities to protect the Gorillas. You will personally see how they are thriving within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Hotel)
After breakfast, Check-out and head back to the capital Kampala, with stops in Mbarara for a delicious lunch and then proceed to Kampala or Entebbe bringing this 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Adventure in Uganda to a close. Airport drop-off can be arranged free of charge, if you are flying out on the last day of the safari. If you have other activities planned, please let us know and we will send you a driver for Airport drop-off at a later date. (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch )
Please complete this form. Include:- how many you will be in your group, number of days, how much you would like to spend per day per person (If you want a Tailor-made Safari), the type of vehicle you want to use, activities you want to participate in, places and National Parks you want to visit.