No African safari tour is complete without seeing the Uganda Mountain Gorillas. Go on gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda and experience an unforgettable meeting with these gentle apes yourself! Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is inhabited by a population of about 340 individuals of Mountain Gorillas, which makes up almost half of all the mountain gorillas remaining in the world.
For this once in a lifetime gorilla trekking experience, Mushra Travel Agency will need to buy your gorilla trekking permit in advance. We strongly advise you book at least 3 months in advance to ensure that you can track on the requested date, especially if you plan to trek during the peak season or you are in a large group.
Book your Uganda gorilla trek permits through us with confidence by telephone +256 772 779 796 or via email email@example.com We have offices in Kampala so we are able to check gorilla permits availability dates with ease. We recommend that we book your gorilla permits as early as possible and then we can proceed to work with you and plan the rest of your Gorilla Trekking or Africa Safari on time.
The price of gorilla permits in Uganda is $600. We don’t take any administration fees even if you are not doing the rest of your Gorilla Safari with us. We however ask for $30 to cover international funds transfer charges and the cost of delivering the originals of your gorilla permits to your preferred location in Kampala or at the airport. (The $30 charge applies only if you are not going on Safari with us)
If you are not going on Safari with us but want to book your gorilla permits with us, please note that the price of your Uganda gorilla permits is inclusive park entry fees and services of the gorilla trekking guides.
We have a strong team 15 Tour Consultants so when you order your gorilla permit through us, you are guaranteed timely response and booking. We assign a dedicated staff, driver and tour guide to every inquiry that comes to us, so you are guaranteed timely response to emails. We keep you informed throughout the enter process. Despite time zone differences, we reply to emails in less than 2 hours, throughout the week, including weekends. Read below the step-by-step guide on gorilla permit booking process.
1. Send us an email or telephone us with your preferred gorilla trekking dates. We request that you give us a range of dates, incase gorilla permits are not available for your preferred gorilla trek day.
2. Based on gorilla permits availability dates. We will contact you to confirm your dates.
3. We then request that you send to us full names, nationalities and passport numbers of all the gorilla trekkers. This information is printed on gorilla permits. ( You can send this information in your first email so that we can have it ready in your system)
4. We will then send you safe payment details options to pay for your gorilla permit or you entire gorilla trekking safari. In some cases, we will request you to use international money transfer services like western Union or Money Gram if the booking is very urgent.
5. When you send gorilla permit fees, we request that you inform us so that we can track it in our bank and send you a receipt on time. It usually takes 4-7 business working days for the monies to get to us. They are times when we can purchase your gorilla permit using our own funds as soon as we receive a fees transfer notification. This helps make sure all gorilla permits are booked without fail.
6. When we receive gorilla permits, we shall scan and email copies of the gorilla permits. We keep the original gorilla permits and deliver them to you in person when we meet you at the airport or your preferred location.
7. We usually recommend that travellers booking gorilla permits through us book our service as this helps them save over $200 and get all the discounts we offer. Contact our customer service team to book you gorilla permit or gorilla trekking safari.
8. Do you have any questions about gorilla permits? Contact our customer service team or call us today +256 772 779 796
Our expert guides passionately impart an incomparable wealth of knowledge, personally researched and experienced, about habitats, ecology, birds, trees, plants, animals and insects, providing our guests with enough memorable wildlife experiences to last a lifetime.
We will leave Kampala and drive 283kms to Mbarara, travelling via Masaka. We pause at the Equator to take photographs of the crossing, stretch our legs and enjoy some snacks. We will continue to Mbarara for lunch. We break our journey for lunch along the way for snacks and coffee in Kabale and then head to Bwindi Forest. Dinner and overnight stay at Broad Bill Forest Camp (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
After an early breakfast, we will head to the Headquarters of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for an orientation plus meeting the guides as well as separation into the groups basing on which gorilla group you are to be tracking. From there you will set off for your thrilling experience of the Gorillas. Hiking within this mysterious and wonderful forest offers quite a lot to see as you make your way to see the Mountain Gorillas. Look out for additional primates, butterflies, mammals and birds. The trekking will entail thorough climbing before you come face to face with the Mountain Gorillas, watching them only a few meters away. You will see the baby with the mothers, the gorillas partaking their every day routine just right in front of you. Because of tourists like you, we have worked with conservationists and communities to protect the Gorillas. You will personally see how they are thriving within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Hotel)
After breakfast, Check-out and head back to the capital Kampala, with stops in Mbarara for a delicious lunch and then proceed to Kampala or Entebbe bringing this 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Adventure in Uganda to a close. Airport drop-off can be arranged free of charge, if you are flying out on the last day of the safari. If you have other activities planned, please let us know and we will send you a driver for Airport drop-off at a later date. (Inc: Breakfast / Lunch )
Please complete this form. Include:- how many you will be in your group, number of days, how much you would like to spend per day per person (If you want a Tailor-made Safari), the type of vehicle you want to use, activities you want to participate in, places and National Parks you want to visit.